Social Icons

Fashion for Woman

Saturday 28 July 2012

Flat riding boots

Tally Ho! The flat riding boots are so big this season,,,
Hurray for flats! I have to say, as a girl who spends most days rushing around , I am really appreciating the recent trends of heel-less shoes. After spending all summer in feet-friendly ballet flats, I am very much looking forward to getting myself a pair of what will be one of this fall's hottest looks: the low-heel riding boot.


 These boots are a sight for sore eyes. Not that I don't love my high heels boots, but as much as pointy, spike stiletto pumps scream style - and will continue to be very much in style this fall, the forgivingly round-toed boots scream something even better - comfort ! They don't look half bad either. This particular shoe fashion looks great with a short little dress or over some tucked in skinny jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...